EX-DEFENCE HOME – SOLID AS YOU CAN GET!
PUBLIC AUCTION – Although the era of occupied defence homes built in the area in early 1980’s has long passed, they were built to Qld Housing Commission standards of the day and designed for low maintenance and easy living.
Today buyers should have complete confidence that behind those walls hides quality construction style and hardwood no long available in the modern homes.
- Brick and tile, 3 builtin bedrooms, brand new air-conditioner
- Fans throughout, polished timber flooring
- Light, airy with carpets in good condition
- Décor is a tad tired, bring some tools & paint to renew this treasure
- Builtin lockup carport, storage room, fenced backyard with side access.
- Quiet friendly neighbourhood with primary school just around the corner, bus service connects with rail and schools
Was renting for $330 per week and there is plenty of tenants in the marketplace today. Speak to agent regarding what jobs are needed before you flip or rent it.
Vendor keen to secure sale under the hammer with 10% deposit and 30 day settlement. It is easier than you think to get AUCTION READY.
Call listing agent Donna Roughan direct on 0400 422 212 to arrange a time to inspect or spend time onsite at the open homes before auction day.
Location & Information
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: House
- Added: 5 years ago
- Postcode: 4500